Instructions for Lively 2 Lite, Plus, and Pro hearing aids users (hearing aids purchased after 12/13/21):
Note: if you are using a Lively battery or rechargeable hearing aid purchased before 12/13/21, please find instructions here to download the Jabra Enhance Pro App
If you are currently using the My Lively App
- Delete the My Lively app:
Follow the Quick Start Guide for instructions on how to download and set up the Jabra Enhance Select app:
- Important: you will be asked to use your account details to sign into the app. You can sign in with the same email and password you utilize to sign into your account on the website
- Instructions for Lively 2 Lite hearing aids (now called Jabra Enhance Select 50)
- Instructions for Lively 2 Plus hearing aids (now called Jabra Enhance Select 100)
- Instructions for Lively 2 Pro hearing aids (now called Jabra Enhance Select 200)
- Your hearing aids should resume working as expected.
If you are currently using the Lively Connect App
If your phone has automatic updates turned on: The app will automatically update to the Jabra Enhance Select app, like magic. The updated app will be located in the same spot that the Lively Connect App was on your phone, but with a new name and icon.
- Please note: It may take time for an update to an app to be available for all customers. If you do not see the app update, please be patient. It should be available within 24 hours.
- If your app still didn’t update to Jabra Enhance Select, update it now via the app store:
- The Jabra Enhance Select app will be located in the same spot that the Lively Connect App was on your phone, but with a new name and icon.
- Please make sure you have deleted the My Lively app from your phone: If your hearing aids are still paired to this app, you will run into issues pairing them with the new Jabra Enhance Pro
- Turn off your hearing aids by placing them in the charging case or opening the battery doors. It’s always good to check if your rechargeable hearing aids are charged or, for our battery-powered models, have fresh batteries.
Unpair your hearing aids from your phone:
If you have an iPhone:
- Go to your Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Devices.
- Click on ‘Your Hearing Aids: Not Connected'
- Scroll down and click on 'Forget This Device'
If you have an Android device:
- Go to your Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Click on the gear to the right of [Your Name]’s hearing aids.
- Click on 'Unpair’ in the bottom right corner.
- If you have an iPhone:
- Restart your phone: Sometimes rebooting can help. Start by placing your hearing aids in the charging case (if you have a rechargeable hearing aid) or open the battery doors of your hearing aids to turn them off. Now restart your phone (instructions for iOS / Android). Once your phone is on again, remove the hearing aids from the case or close the battery doors.
Make sure Bluetooth is turned on by checking your phone settings.
- Your hearing aids need to be out of the case and near your phone.
- Disable Bluetooth in other devices nearby to avoid interference.
- Open the Jabra Enhance Select app and follow the instructions to pair your hearing aids to your phone and to the app. For further support using the Quick Start guide for your hearing aid:
How do I find my hearing aid model?
- It’s easy. Check in My Account at any time under the ‘My devices and Services’ section.
I downloaded the Jabra Enhance app. Why isn’t it working?
- Please go back to the app store on your phone and make sure you downloaded the Jabra Enhance Select app - this app supports your hearing aid model. You can delete the Jabra Enhance app from your phone if you are not using it with another product you own.
- I can’t find the Jabra Enhance Select app in the App store:
I can’t find the Lively Connect app on my device to update it:
- You may have auto updates turned on, and your app may have already updated to the Jabra Enhance Select App. If you are unsure, you can follow a direct link to update the Jabra Enhance Select app, please follow: update iOS Jabra Enhance Select app | update Android Jabra Enhance Select app. Please note, app updates may take up to 24 hours to appear in the app store for all users.
My app already updated, what else do I need to do:
- Once your app has been updated, no further action is needed from you.